Word Of Opening

Be far from Here all profane.
Gates of the Hidden One be Open.
For I am Witness to the Dawn of my own Light.

Latest Post

Nazeroth Auto Selection.


Friday, January 1, 2010

Blessed In : 2010














     Hails to the King !!
     "Hear and behold as I honor Thee and Thy realm. I stand humbly before Thee, asking for Thy blessing and favor"

     Firstly, I would like to thank everyone who has been viewing and reading this blog, and those who have commented, supporting and cursing me. I appreciate your feedback, and an even bigger thanks to those who have linked to this blog.

     Actually i never expected so many ppl will visit this blog since i started. For me i just sharing my interest as slave for Him. Darkness glory will never ended.

     So in this new eve, i would like to wish happy prosperity new year, forgive me for all past mistaken.
"Be Blessed, Keep the horns up !!!".

"Musick! Lift up my Sacrifice!"
Thus sang the Lapis Flute for Djann,
"And at my Word, let fall the Blade
Upon the ripen'd field of Man.
Let Old Adam bend beneath the Scythe
And grant the New his bloody tithe."
Thus sang the Voice of Azrvan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comment